AcmeMarketsSurvey.com – is the name of the firm. Acme Markets has developed a web-based poll to gauge customer satisfaction. As a token of our appreciation for your time and participation, you will be entered into a drawing to win $100 in ACME Markets Gift Cards.
AcmeMarketsSurvey.com – Win $100 – Acme Markets Survey
In a word, the purpose of the survey is to provide them with feedback on how you feel about the company overall and the work that their staff have done.
Since this survey is administered online, you may complete it whenever it is convenient for you. That time is money is something Acme Markets understands. Leaving a review does not enter you into the giveaway.
To complete our survey for a chance to win $100, all you need is a recent Acme receipt with a survey invitation printed on it and a few minutes of your time. Complete the Acme survey and bring in your receipt from your next Acme visit or purchase to be entered to win $100.
Steps to Follow for the Acme Markets Survey
Your email address, as well as the date and store where you last shopped, will be required. You’ll be given the chance to subscribe to our mailing list for future discounts and deals.
Remember to note the time of day you visited and the cashier’s name on your receipt. Initial steps include having you rate the whole experience on a scale from 1 to 10, with 10 being the best.
You’ll then be provided some written feedback to help you explain what you said. Then, you’ll be given a series of questions about your shopping experience, including which departments you explored, how happy you were, and whether or not you would recommend the store to others.
The quality of the products sold and the helpfulness of the staff will also be evaluated based on customer feedback.
Then, rate an employee’s performance in a certain area on a scale from 1 to 10 to convey your opinions. After submitting your survey, you will be eligible to participate in the current drawing.
Rewards and Advantages
- Acme Markets will give you a $100 gift card in exchange for answering a few short questions on their survey website.
- These are the acme markets’ rules, or the terms and conditions.
- To take part, you need to be at least 18 years old.
- If you submit your entry within the valid window, you will be eligible to take part.
- You need a solid grounding in the English language in order to succeed.
- Please note that each receipt is valid for a single entry.
- You must be a lawfully present U.S. citizen to take part.
- You will need constant connection to the internet and the ability to transfer data across your mobile device, desktop, and notebook.
- In order to make use of this service, you must have a receipt showing that you paid for it.
- Neither employees nor their immediate family members (parents or children), sponsors, or board members are allowed to take part in the ACME Survey.
Regarding the Acme Trades
Albertsons owns the supermarket chain Acme Markets, which operates in the New York City and Delaware Valley areas.
Although it is known that the company was founded in the Philadelphia area somewhere in the late nineteenth century and had explosive expansion during the 1920s, its precise origins are unknown.
Acme Markets acquired several Food Fair stores when they went bankrupt in the 1960s, then in the 1970s and 1980s, they came up with the Super Saver concept.
Therefore, Acme Markets has become the biggest supermarket chain in the whole globe. With more than 180 locations, Acme Markets is the largest independent supermarket company in the Philadelphia suburbs.
Acme’s Fresh Market values the opinions of its patrons and plans to use their responses to this survey to enhance the quality of its products and services. The quality, cleanliness, cost, availability, and attitude of the employees, among other things, must be evaluated.
Acme Survey FAQs
- Question – What do you think of Acme’s latest survey?
Answer – The answer is that ACME Markets customers who visit www.acmemarkets.com/survey may take part in a survey for a chance to win gift cards.
- Question – Customers from any nation are welcome to join?
Answer – It’s true that ACME Markets is conducting a customer satisfaction survey, but only residents of the following states are eligible to take part.