EYEBROWS & LASHES
What Is Microblading ?
The pain level is minimal and is very bearable. We leave a topical anesthetic cream on the eyebrow area for 20 minutes before we begin the process, so this leaves most clients totally numb during the procedure. near eyebrows.It lasts from 1- 3 years, which depends on the skin type and the after care .
Microblading post-care is very important to the appearance and longevity of your new eyebrows. Do not let any water, lotion, soap, or makeup touch your eyebrow area during the first 7 days after your procedure.
After 5-7 days, make sure your hands are completely clean and gently apply the post-care ointment with clean hands. This can be done once at night time, but be sure to use the ointment sparingly as your skin needs to heal itself. Please continue to apply the ointment for 7 days.
The following must be avoided during all 14 days post-microblading procedure:
- Increased sweating
- Practicing sports
- Hot sauna, hot bath, or Jacuzzi
- Sun tanning or salon tanning
- UV/UVA Rays or chemicals as they have been known to cause a shift in color and premature fading
- Any laser or chemical treatments or peelings, and/or any creams containing Retin-A or Glycolic acid on the face or neck
- Picking, peeling, or scratching of the micro pigmented area in order to avoid scarring of the area or removal of the pigment
- Performing tasks related to heavy household cleaning such as garage or basement cleaning where there is a lot of airborne debris
- Drinking alcohol in excess, as it may lead to slow healing of wounds
- Driving in open air vehicles such as convertibles, boats, bicycles, or motorcycles
- Touching of the eyebrow area except for when rinsing and applying the post-care cream with a cotton swab
What to Expect During and After Your Microblading Session
Entire healing process will take from 4-6 weeks depending on your body regeneration and age. Your new eyebrows will go through several phases during the healing cycle.
The pigment will appear very natural looking immediately after the procedure. The color of the pigment will appear much darker the next day.
Note that because of natural skin regeneration, after recovery period (peeling), brows might appear lighter than original. This might give you the impression that color is fading too quickly. Often even with proper care, clients may lose original hairstrokes which make brows look uneven. It is absolutely normal. That’s is the reason why most clients need a touchup after 1 month.
Once the healing of the skin starts taking place, it will look like dandruff flakes or dry skin. However, this is just superficial color and dry skin being naturally removed from your eyebrows. The final look of your eyebrows will be apparent approximately 30 days after your procedure.
Never rub the treated area as it will disturb the skin from natural healing.
Who Should Avoid Microblading ?
- Those prone to keloids or post-inflammatory hypopigmentation.
- If you have a transmittable blood disease such as HIV or Hepatitis.
- If you’ve had Juvederm or other fillers in that area.
- If you have any kind of skin condition on or near your eyebrows. This includes eczema, shingles, rashes, or anything else near eyebrows.
- Those with oily skin. Those with very oily skin are unfortunately not good candidates for microblading.
- Those with allergies to alcohol or numbing agents.
What is Yumi Lashes ?
Yumi Lashes or Eyelashes enhancement, is an advanced technique designed to boost and lift the lash without having to resort to false lashes. In other words, it is a powerful alternative to false lashes that enhances your own natural beauty and colouring.
Lasts up to 8 weeks.